I’ve been working my way through The Whole30 trying to be as creative as possible to keep the love alive! Feel me? This style of eating has been an easier transition than I would have expected. I’m 18 days in and haven’t felt this good in a long long time. My skin is clearer, I don’t feel bloated and I’m sleeping like a champ! If I lose a few pounds/inches as a result, that will be a considerable win!
My family loves carrots, especially my Honey Ginger Glazed Carrots! I needed to find a way to keep them interested and stay compliant, though! Here’s what I came up with, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 2 pounds carrots peeled and cut on the bias every inch ish.
- 1 Tblsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, toasted to a golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place your carrots in a baking dish in a single layer. Add all remaining ingredients except coconut.
- Toss well to make sure they coat evenly.
- Bake uncovered about 35 minutes or until fork tender.
- Toss with toasted coconut and serve immediately.
I hope you enjoy this fun twist on carrots as much as we did! It was as easy as it was delicious!
Swearing Mom out.