Snacking is part of a healthy diet. It is said that eating small amounts throughout the day helps boost metabolism, stay off hunger and deters from binge eating. We all hit that 3 o’clock slump. You know the one, it sends you to the vending machine for some crap that you have to feel bad about later. Instead of the crap, try this! My girlfriend brought something similar to the lake house last week and it was AMAZING! Hi Brandy! This is not the same recipe but was inspired by hers. An Asian themed dip is the perfect partner to sliced bell peppers but, cucumber, carrots, definitely celery and of course crackers, would also work.
You will need the following:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (use honey flavored if you want a sweeter dip)
- the juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp Sriracha sauce (2 if you want a mild sauce)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whip together until creamy.
- Serve with raw veggies or crackers. Store in an airtight container for up to one week in the fridge.
Beat that afternoon craving with something that you and your taste buds can feel good about! Swearing Mom out.
One Comment Add yours
AMAZING! Loved it!