Sometimes you make a little snack that gets you by and sometimes you come up with something that gets you off… This one, is definitely the latter. Seriously, this little bite sized snack is knock your panties off good! To add to it’s allure, it is SO easy which totally adds to the “Oh” factor. I used my sweatshop, I mean my children to help me through the process. They work for snacks!
You will need the following:
* 1 bag mini pretzels (for the love of Pete, please get the salted variety. This is not the time to watch your sodium intake)
* 1 bag individual Rolo candies.
* 1 cup shredded coconut, toasted.
1. Place pretzels evenly spaced at least one inch apart on a foil lined greased cookie sheet. You can try it without foil but you’ll be cussing yourself out for it.
2. Place one rolo atop each pretzel
3. Bake in a 300 degree oven for 4 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, sprinkle with shredded coconut and gently pat down with your finger tips.
5. Allow to cool naturally or pop in the freezer for a quick chill.
Tip: You can use chopped nuts instead of coconut but, trust me on the coconut. Also, these can be packaged up for a quick little gift or favor and can be stored in the fridge for a couple weeks or the freezer for a month.