I had lofty goals for the many Halloween themed blog ideas that I’ve got swimming around in my head! SO many of them didn’t make the cut. I can’t leave this one out, though! It was too awesome, too easy and too accessible NOT to share! So, I’m sorry it’s late but, hey… You can pin it and make it next year! Or, if you’re like me, you can keep this up all year long! Because, who DOESN”T like crows and skulls? Am I right?
You will need the following:
- 20 crows or black birds. I got mine at the dollar store. They are also available at craft stores and floral supply houses.
- 3 styrofoam skulls. Also from the dollar store. Maybe you want colored skulls, be creative and do YOUR thing.
- 8-10 black roses. Or colored! Again, it’s for your own style of decor.
- 1 18″ styrofoam wreath form
- Black paint or fabric to cover the wreath form.
- Hot glue gun and glue