I know I post a lot of drinks with Bourbon… I really freaking like Bourbon. I’m also not some trick pony! I was
Looking for something different last weekend and I turned to gin. St. George’s Gin to be exact! Feel free to use whatever Gin is your “go to” for this drink but the more botanical the better. We really enjoyed this cocktail. It was crisp and refreshing and not too sweet. A perfectly light vessel to bring out the gorgeous flavors in the Gin! Another source of inspiration for me was gifted to me by one of my girlfriends. HONEY! Yep! Honey from HER bees. She calls it Sweet 209 Lucky Honey and it’s as delicious as it is adorably packaged! Each jar is hand collected and labeled then is lovingly decorated and finished off with a lucky fortune! Seriously adorable gift here!
You will need the following:
(Makes two cocktails)
- Gin, 3 shots
- 6-8 blackberries
- The juice of half a lime plus two slices for garnish
- 2 heaping tablespoons of honey
- Sparkling water
- Add honey and lime juice to a shaker jar and mix until no longer separated.
- Toss in your blackberries and smash the shit out of them with a muddling tool.
- Next pour in your Gin and mix well.
- Pour over two ice filled glasses and top off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a few blackberries and a round of lime.
Cheers, bitches! Swearing Mom out.