Lawd… it’s been a week! TGIF n’ shit. Is it Miller time??? Ok… we can do better than Miller. I mean, High Life IS the champagne of beers but I digress. I have no plans tonight. It’s gonna be a low key night. The Rock Star is traveling and the boys and I are in full chill mode. It’s the perfect kind of evening to have a cocktail… or two… and settle in with the dogs and a blanket.
What’s on your agenda for the night? Maybe this bevy is just what the workweek ordered!
You will need the following:
- Dark rum, NOT spiced rum. I used Zaya but Meyers is a great sub!
- Cointreau, Grand Mariner or triple sec is fine
- Oranges, I used the Sumo Mandarin. It’s a large mandarin with a bright and tart flavor. It’s extremely juicy too! Regular navel oranges will be delicious too! Use whatcha got.
- Vanilla extract
- Orange seltzer water
- Add 2 shots rum, 1 shot Cointreau, the juice of one orange and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract into a shaker glass. Give it a swirl and pour it evenly over two ice filled rocks glasses or DOFs.
- Top off with the orange bubbly water and garnish with a slice of orange.
Cheers, Bitches! Swearing Mom out.