What do you do when the country has clearly lost its marbles and reality TV rich guy is being sworn in as your new loud-mouthed tweeter in chief? You make cocktails of course! Because this (much like the next four years) will need to be handled with libations, humor and a whole lot of moral fortitude. We gon’ have to fight, y’all. In our off time, unwind with this zinger!
My girlfriend Brandy was visiting from my hometown and we were gearing up for the Women’s March the next day. She’s my Gin girl and I wanted to whip something up for her. This bevy was a real charmer! Not too sweet, floral and flavorful and really nice to look at! Give it a whirl!
You will need the following:
- Gin, I used St George Herbivore but your fav will do.
- 1/4 cup blueberries (per two drinks)
- 2-3 Tanlespoons honey
- The juice of half a lime
- Sparkling water
- In a shaker glass add honey, blueberries and lime juice. Smash the shit out of it with a middling tool.
- Add three shots of Gin and give it a solid swirl.
- Strain over two ice filled glasses and top off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a few blueberries.
Enjoy the fuck out of this! I know we did! Cheers, bitches! Swearing Mom out.