This drink is just like my favorite women, strong, beautiful and delicious! It’ll also knock you on your ass if you aren’t careful! What better way to surprise your valentine than with this gorgeous and equally delicious cocktail. The name is perfect because the St Germaine and the rose water give it an incredibly unique floral flavor and the pink champagne adds to the visual beauty. Fatale because it’s STRONG. All liquor here so, watch yourself!
You will need the following:
- Gin, I used St George’s Botanivore
- St Germaine elderflower liqueur
- Rose water I bought mine at Whole Foods but it’s available at specialty stores and very inexpensive on Amazon.
- Pink champagne, choose a brut variety this beverage is sweet enough.
- 1 lemon quartered
- Pink rosepetals for garnish
* please! Use only roses that were organically grown! Pesticides will not enhance this bevy!
- In a shaker glass filled half way with ice, add 2 shots Gin, 1 shot St Germaine, the juice of 1/4 lemon and 1/4 tsp rose water.
- Shake vigorously and pour over two martini glasses or bowl shaped champagne glasses as shown.
- Top with pink champagne and rose petals.
This is a wonderfully aromatic cocktail so, take your time. Savor. Enjoy. Cheers, bitches!
Swearing Mom out.