‘Tis the season for holiday parties! We all love them, but they can def throw a wrench in our busy holiday schedules! This appetizer is pure gold! Super simple to make and as delicious as they come. If you show up to a party with these, you will be astonished at how fast they disappear! Perfectly crisp bacon wrapped around a tender Brussels sprout… To. Die. For. The Rockstar never cared for Brussels sprouts but, like so many of us, he only knew them as an over boiled, stinky, mush of a vegetable. These days, when I roast them as a side dish, I have to make a TRIPLE recipe! Yep, you got it, triple! All four of us eat these like they’re going out of style.
You will need the following:
- 20 Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1 pound of bacon, cut into thirds
- Steam the Brussels sprouts until they are slightly under cooked.
- Wrap 1/3 slice of bacon around half of a sprout and secure with a toothpick. Line them up in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Pop them into a 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until the bacon has reached your desired crispness.
You’ll be a hit with these, I kid you not. Swearing Mom out.