Deck the halls with boughs of holly! Fa la la la la la la la… FU@% THIS!
“Tis the season for being busy AF! Let’s face it! The next couple of weeks are MURDER! We are scrambling to get all the things done but to spread some gottdamned holiday cheer while we do it! That leaves little energy left to make sure we have a decent meal on the table. This recipe is as easy as it gets and will make you feel even better about being the badass superhero that you are.
You will need the following:
- 1 polska kielbasa, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 head of cabbage, sliced
- 1 pkg tortelloni, cooked according to instructions (tortellini is fine as well)
- Drizzle a large skillet generously with olive oil. Bring it to heat at medium high. Add onions and kielbasa, sauté until onions are transparent and kielbasa starts to brown.
- Toss in the tortelloni. Once combined, add the shredded cabbage and toss until it starts to wilt. S&P to taste, serve immediately.
As you can see, this meal is super simple and budget friendly without sacrificing quality! Do this to make your life easier and don’t be afraid to stop for tacos when you’re maxed out! You can’t serve from an empty cup! Care for YOU. Swearing Mom out.